International relations office
International Relations Office of Saint Petersburg Stieglitz State Academy of Art and Design was established in 1988. It coordinates international activities of the Academy and presides over the execution of international agreements as well as statutory compliance.
Students from many countries (including such as China, Latvia, Lithuania, Syria, Israel, Côte d’Ivoire, etc.) have chosen to study art and design at the Academy.
The Academy has strong relations with many institutions of higher education around the world.
The list is as follows:
- Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Belarusian State Academy of Arts (Minsk, Belarus)
- Berlin Weissensee School of Art (Berlin, Germany)
- Vilnius Academy of Arts (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm (Nürnberg, Germany)
- Burg Giebichenstein Hochschule für Kunst und Design (Halle, Germany)
- Trier University of Applied Sciences (Trier, Germany)
- Batumi Arts State University (Batumi, Georgia)
- Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design (Jerusalem, Israel)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (Bengaluru, India)
- Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute (Jingdezhen, China)
- M. Kh. Dulaty Taraz State University (Taraz, Kazakhstan)
- Maria Curie Skłodowska University (Lublin, Poland)
- Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design (Wroclaw, Poland)
- University of Lapland [FIRST/ARTSMO] (Rovaniemi, Finland)
- Kymenlaakson University of Applied Sciences (Kouvola, Finland)
- Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture (Helsinki, Finland)
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences (Lahti, Finland)
- Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences (Helsinki, Finland)
- École supérieure des beaux-arts Tours Angers Le Mans (Le Mans, France)
- Estonian Academy of Arts (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Lviv National Academy of Arts (Lviv, Ukraine)
Saint Petersburg Stieglitz State Academy of Art and Design also actively participates in several international educational exchange programmes, such as:
• First/Artsmo: Russian-Finnish students and teachers exchange programme. The stated goal of this programme is to facilitate partnership and cooperation between the universities of Finland and higher educational institutions in the north-west of the Russian Federation. This programme is available to both students and teachers.
• The agreement of collaboration concluded between the Academy and Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation (New Delhi, India) and one of the biggest art galleries in the India Art Mall. Within the framework of this agreement, international exhibitions, workshops, and official visits are held. Teachers and students may participate.